Privacy & Policy
TwoFive, Inc. recognizes the importance of customer's personal information, handles personal information of customers which is provided by customers according to personal information protection policy. However, this is not included the personal information on a third-party website linked to TwoFive website.
1. Legal and Regulatory Compliance
TwoFive will comply with laws referring to personal information such as The Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other norms, manage information based on the instructions of the information manager.
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
The purpose of collecting personal information of TwoFive is for posting separately on each website as follow. TwoFive will not use collected personal information for other purposes.
- Contract performance, Product and Service provision
- Information on Product and Service provided by TwoFive
- Information on seminars, exhibitions, etc. held by TwoFive (organized, co-hosted, sponsored)
- Customer satisfaction level survey · Questionnaire request
- Customer's inquiries or requests response
- Information on products and services, seminars and exhibitions handled by TwoFive from TwoFive's business partners
- Other business contact
3. Provision of Personal Data to Third Party
TwoFive will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties without customer's permission in advance. Excluding the following cases.
- TwoFive was given permission from customer
- TwoFive entrusts the management work of personal information to outside parties. However, when providing customer's personal information, we will undertake management by contract so as not to cause leakage etc.
- TwoFive is asked to disclose ・ provide based on laws and ordinances
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to det customer's permission
- When it is necessary for a country or local public organization to cooperate in carrying out public affairs, and getting customer's permission may interfere with the performance of the affairs.
4. Safety Considerations
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, TwoFive takes reasonable safety measures on the technical and organizational aspects and prevents unauthorized access to personal information, loss of personal information, destruction, tampering, leakage, etc.
5. Accuracy Consideration
TwoFive will undertake to keep customer's personal information accurate and up to date.
6. Reception Offer for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use Reception Offer.
Any request to disclose personal information, correct/add/delete suspend the use · stop entrust to third parties, please contact the following reception desk.
Reception desk（Reception date: from 10am to 5pm except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays）
Telephone/FAXTEL: 050-5809-7749 FAX: 050-3730-1342
7. Revision of This Policy
TwoFive may review continually review this Personal information protection policy, make efforts to improve it, and revise this policy if necessary. In that case, we will post a statement of revision to customers on this website. The revised policy shall be applied from the time of publication.
For further questions, requests for quotes, or any other inquiries please contact us now by clicking on the contact us box.